If you’re preparing every last detail for Thanksgiving dinner, you’re not alone. Even if the turkey’s in the oven, the pies are waiting and the cranberry sauce is simmering on the stove, it’s not too late to add a personal touch to your gathering.
Whether you’re expecting a crowd or just a few, guests like to feel like they are special and wanted. That’s why we have the perfect, personal touch for your Thanksgiving table: photo place cards. These printable place cards are colorful, festive and easy to create. Here they are, in just a few simple steps:
- Print the “Give Thanks” printables on your home printer.
- Cut each one lengthwise, with a space cut out for the photo. You might want to use an X-Acto knife to be able to cut the open space neatly.
- Fold the bottom section of the place card up, so that “Give Thanks” is showing on the front.
- Secure the sides with glue or double-sided tape.
- The cutout space should measure around 3” x 2.25”, so measure accordingly and slip the photo of choice into the space, sliding it under the flap so that it stays put.
- Slide the place setting (napkin, fork, knife) into the flap.
Your guests will be able to find their place setting by their photo, or a favorite photo of the two of you. For an added bonus, this is a project simple enough that the kids can do it while you cook (but supervise them with the scissors). These can be decorated any way you wish – you could use some decorative leaves, watercolors, ribbon or any adornments that would make your Thanksgiving table that much more festive!