Getting ready to start your first Mixbook? Here's everything you need to know about uploading photos from your computer into your project:
1. Login to your Mixbook account and click the "Edit" link to open your project in the editor.
2. Click the "+ ADD PHOTOS" button in the top left hand corner of the editor.
3. The Upload Photos Box will appear. Click the orange "Upload Photos" button.
4. Locate the folder with your pictures, then double click to select.
5. Click to select the photos you wish to add to your project. *Tip: Use shift to select multiple photos at one time. Then click the "Open" button in the bottom right hand corner of the Upload Photos Box.
6. Wait for your photos to quickly upload.
7. Once they're finished, click the yellow "CLOSE" button in the top right hand corner of the Upload Photos Box.
6. Your photos can now be found in sidebar on the left under the "Photos" tab! Just click, hold and drag any photo onto the page to start editing your project!