How to Make a Wedding Guest Book
A photo guest book for your wedding becomes a treasured memento for life. You'll love looking back on it to see all the loved ones who came to celebrate your special day. Creating a custom wedding guest book is also a lovely gesture as a special gift for the bride and groom. So many special guest book styles and themes allow you to find the perfect book or you can create your very own from a blank canvas.
Making Your Own Custom Wedding Guest Book
Follow these simple steps to make your own custom wedding guest book.
1. Sign into your Mixbook account or create an account as a new customer.
2. Hover over Photo Books and then click to choose Wedding Guest Books.
3. Click Start a Blank Book or choose from the available templates. Click to open a preview and then click X to close or click Start Book to begin.
4. When a new window opens and invites you to add your photos, choose how you will upload your pictures:
a. From your device
b. From My Photos (previously uploaded photos)
e. Google Photos
5. If prompted, authorize your social media or photo accounts to allow Mixbook to receive your photos.
6. Click Upload Photos and choose which images you wish to add to your Mixbook project.
7. Click Add to Project and then select whether you would like to autofill your book.
Personalizing Your Wedding Guest Book
8. Drag and drop your images into the placeholders located throughout your project. Begin by placing your favorite image on the cover of the guestbook.
9. Double-click any text fields that you need to update. When the cursor appears, delete the old text and add your own text.
10. When you are done with the cover, click the arrow next to Spine - Front Cover to turn the page.
11. Continue dragging and dropping images as you wish.
12. To reposition an image, click the image once and then use the cross arrows icon to move it until you are satisfied.
13. Remember to leave enough space for your guests to leave signatures. Consider arranging photos according to groups, such as friends, family, in-laws, coworkers, and so forth. You can also mix it up however you'd like.
14. Click the Stickers tab to add a little personality into your design with romantic graphics or text art images. Drag and drop the ones you like best or upload your own creations. To resize a sticker, simply click it once and pull it in or out from the corners of the red box.
15. To add more pages to your guest book, click the drop-down for Page Tools. Then choose Add Blank Page or Add Theme Page.
16. Once you add more pages, you can click the tab for Layout and choose the number of photos you want to display. Click any layout to try it out on the page and click Undo to go back.
17. Once you are happy with your guest book, click Preview to check everything.
18. Click Edit to go back and make changes or Order to purchase.
19. After clicking Order, choose the book size, paper type, cover style, and number of copies.
20. Click Add to Cart to continue and complete checkout.
As you design your wedding guest book, keep in mind how it will be used by guests. You can leave more space for messages or less space for simple signatures. Mixbook's user-friendly editing and design software makes it easy to create a cherished keepsake.