FC: Hannibal MIssouri By Paige F. Period 2 040209
1: The mascots for the Hannibal Cavenmen Baseball team | Clemens Field was named after Mark Twain and was constructed in 1937/38 as a WPA projec. Over the years Clemens Feild has hosted the Central Association League and the MIssouri-Ohio Valley League.
2: Jack Sims discovered the cave in 1819-1820. To this day the cave has been shown to many people for over 114 years.
3: The Mark Twain Riverboat has been running for over 20 years. This boat can carry up to 400 passengers. | This is a picture of the boat on the MIssissippi river. | This is the Mark Twain Riverboat leaving the dock
4: The Rockcliffe Masion was built between 1898 and 1900 by a man named Mr John J. Cruikshank. The mansion was built to be his family's dream home. After 43 years of being boarded up, three local families restored the mansion to be a historical place. | This is a the first picture taken of the dinning room. | This it the front door of the Rockcliffe Mansion
5: Bibliography "About Us." Home. 02 Apr. 2009