Up to 50% Off Get up to 50% Off + More! Code: SLEIGH Ends: 12/16 Details

  1. Help
Christmas Delivery Countdown
: :
Up to 50% Off Get up to 50% Off + More! Code: SLEIGH Ends: 12/16 Details

Blank Canvas

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Blank Canvas - Page Text Content

BC: We love you ! August 25, 2011



2: On August 25, 1951 Pete and Mary Zagone became parents for the first time. They had a little boy, Joseph Arthur Zagone | BABY JOEY | Baby Joey's Baptism | "Daddy's old hat now belongs to Joey, and he insists on wearing it backwards." March 24, 1953 - 19 months old | Joey 8 months old

3: ...soon he became a brother. | March 1954 | Easter Sunday, April 5, 1953 | March 1954

4: Joey 5, Mary Angela 4, Michael 3, Patricia 2, Tommy 1

5: Zagone brothers with their grandpa Guiseppe | "Halloween 1963 - 2 Tramps, 1 Cinderella, 1 donald Duck, 1 witch, 1 Donald duck, 1 fairy, 1 clown" | December 1957 | January 1958 | ZAGONE CHILDREN

6: Joe was always a great big brother to me. We called him Joey when we were kids..... He used to take me everywhere with him. And when I got into Junior High he started giving me advice on girls. For example when I was in 7th grade there was a girl who lived one street over and her name was Diva Mcfarland. I really really liked Diva. She would totally ignore me. So I asked my big brother Joe how I could get Diva to like me. Joe basically told me that Diva was really not that great a person and I shouldn't be wasting my time. The next week at Junior High school, Joe was in 9th grade and I was in 7th, who do I see Joe talking to??? Diva Mcfarland. ~Mike | Christmas 1964 | Zagone Brothers | Zagone Brothers | Zagone Brothers | BIG BROTHER JOEY

7: We were hiking up on the mesa one early Spring day when I decided to pick up a big rock. Suddenly my finger started stinging. I looked down and there was a small scorpion. Needless to say I started screaming. I am not sure if it was Michael or Joe, but one of the two slapped me to settle me down. Then Joe took off down the trail like a bat out of to get help. He was really moving considering that he had to negotiate very steep and rocky terrain. I think it was about a mile or two to the closest house which happened to have some horses. Meanwhile, Michael took a canteen which had very cold water in it and stuck my finger in it all the time keeping me calm. Not long after some men came riding on Horseback and I got a ride all the way back home. It turned out that the scorpion did not have much venom. So I was Okay. It sure was nice having big brothers to take care of you. On the other hand, one of the steepest places that we hiked was Indian Wells canyon. As I remember there was a pretty steep face. It seemed like 75 feet but probably was more like 40. In any case I think Joe and maybe Mike actually climbed it. Paul and I were too Chicken I mean smart to try. One day though Paul got his share of adrenalin. As I remember it, when we got to the top Joe picked Paul up by his ankles and held him over the edge. ~Tom | My oldest brother Joe was always teaching us things. Sometimes that could be frightening but most of the time it was fun. I remember when he was nice enough to give me a ride on his motorcycle to my friend's house. He had to take all the alleys available to get there. He asked me if I had ever done a wheely on a motorcycle. Of course, the answer was no. So, he told me to hang on. At first it scared me, but after a few wheelies I found it to be quite fun and begged for more. I don't even remember if we ever made it to my friend's house. I probably didn't care by then. Something similar happened when he got his driver's license. He gave me a ride home from the golf course and had to show me the shortcuts through towns. You know the ones where you get to go fast over speed bumps. Funny, I thought those speed bumps were put there to make the ride home fun. However, when I got home, I told my dad that I never wanted to learn to drive. When asked why, I just told him it was too hard. He even took me all the way to Albuquerque when I was a young teenager, just the two of us. He was going for a golf tournament and a friend of mine had moved there recently. I asked if he wouldn't mind me going if Mom and Dad would let me. It was a nice trip I got to spend the weekend with my friend's family and some time alone with my big brother. It made me feel like I was one of the big kids, which is important to a middle child in a family of seven. In my early twenties, he invited Paul and me to come skiing and put us in his ski class. I was quite concerned that it would be difficult having him as a teacher because he was my brother, but he was very good and I could see that he enjoyed teaching others to ski and was patient with us. ~Pat

8: Joe's 28th Birthday | HIPPIE JOE | Years later were Joe's college days in which he was adorned with beautiful long golden hair. Yep I have the picture to prove his hippie appearance!! ~Teresa | Joe and Mike on Halloween

9: I have fond memories of my "handsome" big brother who played the guitar and sang so well. When I was a little girl he would hold me and sing to comfort me. I recall a very long trip when I wasn't feeling well and Joe tenderly held me. He told me stories often with a song, and he always looked out for all of his little brothers and sisters. (Even when Paul was lost in downtown Philadelphia but that's a different story! ) In elementary school I would brag about my big brother and his band. I thought they were better than the "Beatles". Well they did have the same hair cuts!!! One time shortly after he received his driver's license he asked if I would go to the grocery store to pick up some exotic fruit for Mom. I was very young. He said we needed some "Banadannas". I said "What are those?" He kept saying "You know Bannadannas!!" We searched all over the store looking for "bannadannas"!!! Finally with a smile and a wink he placed bananas in the cart and I knew I had been dooped.! Joe always has had a generous heart always offering to take us out to dinner, even taking us on trips. One of our best memories is the train ride in Durango, Mesa verde camping and the Grand Canyon. Thank you Joe for many memories and much good food. May God continue to bless you. Sincerely your baby sister. ~Teresa | In High school, Joe and I got together with Steve Lopez to form a band. Joe and Steve played guitar. Joe and I sang. We had a drummer who was an African American. I don't remember his name. We actually sang at a nightclub ( I think it was in Holloman). I'm not really sure. I just remember that we sang our hearts out, but most people were there to drink and visit. However,we had a great time practicing and getting ready for the event. I think we spent one whole summer practicing in the garage of our house. This was also when I started dating Steve. You see when school started, (I think it was my junior year and Joe's Senior year) the students of Alamogordo High School had a sit-in. We walked out of classes one Friday and lined up the length of the busiest street in town (10th Street). We then crossed the street at the same time interrupting traffic and getting in the local newspaper. We were protesting the poor books and funding that Alamogordo High had. We all walked over to the Court House and sat. ~Mary to the Court House and sat .

10: The Fire Once were hiking up to the A. Most of you know that this is where the A for “Alamogordo” High School is painted. I think we were kind of board, when Michael got the bright idea of lighting an eight foot yucca log on fire. Then just for kicks he decided to roll it down the hill. Well needless to say the fire started to get out of control, so we emptied our canteens and stamped what we could but it was still burning, that is until Joe suggested we use our natural water hoses. That did the trick, but the smell... | The Rattle Snake When we got a little older Joe would take us to the Lava flows near Carrizozo. We would take the 22 and go hunting. One day we brought our good friend Robert Hill along to see if would could catch some rattle snakes. We had a long pole with a loop on it. Well sure enough we found a snake, but the loop wouldn’t close and the snake started to crawl into a crack in the lava. So being brilliant younger brother, I grabbed the snake by the tail. Needless to say Joe smacked me a good one. I think the snake got away...and so did I. | The Reservoir To the north of town there was an empty reservoir with a huge dirt berm and a tall water tank in the middle. There was a salt-cedar forest that was a cool place to hike and there were bike trails that we would ride on. I remember once climbing the ladder to the top which seemed like 100 feet (probably only 30). In any case, I did exactly what Joe told me not to do and looked down and got so scared I froze. Joe had to talk me down. ~Tom | ZAGONE BROTHERS

11: When I was approximately 9 to 10 years old Joe and Mike had newspaper routes that they delivered on motorcycles. Mike got tired of it and Joe took over both routes. He enlisted both Tom and me to help get the 200+ papers delivered at 4:00 am. Joe paid us 10 cents a day. Yes, 10 cents a day. $3.00 a month. Ok I know we thought it was cool to get up at 3:30 in the morning when I was in 3rd grade and drive around town on the tailgate of a car but I also fell asleep in school. It did not take long for it to become a tough job. For our 10 cents Tom and I got up at 3:30 and began rolling paper. Once we had of the papers rolled and the car warmed up we got your dad out of bed and he drove.We used our dad’s station wagon. Joe drove while Tom sat in the back seat and rolled the rest of the papers. I stood on the tailgate and threw papers. I am pretty sure we topped 40 miles an hour at times. There were a couple of houses on Pecan Drive that were a block apart and Joe would be going fast enough that I had to throw the paper 2 houses before we got there to get it on the right driveway. I really got pretty good at timing that. One day we had no rubber bands because the Business Manager “Joe” had forgotten to get them. So, Tom and I were delegated to delivering papers to the front porch of each customer. We would get out of the car and carry the papers on foot to each house. Tom on one side of the street and me on the other. When I was getting out of the car and getting some papers to deliver your dad took of and ran over my ankle. I screamed and he stopped with the car on my ankle for a second (seemed like longer). I could not walk very well. Your dad told me not to tell Mom and Dad what happened just that I sprained my ankle. It was about a week before I could put weight on it. Never went to the doctor. Tom and I also had to collect for Joe. About the time I turned eleven Joe gave us a raise because the minimum wage went up. We got 15 cents a day. That was also the time I started doing the math and figured out that Joe must have been making $100.00 a month. I resigned my position and got more sleep. I know that Joe and Tom continued working without me but My Dad made me help on Sundays because the paper was much bigger. We did have some fun doing it. I can’t believe what we were doing. I don’t think it was too safe and we are lucky to be alive. In the winter when it snowed I would hang on to the tailgate and “ski” on my cowboy boots while Joe drove. I am pretty sure he told me to cut it out but it was too much fun right up to when he hit the speed bump in the Trailer Park and I fell and filled my boots with snow. My feet were frozen. Joe let me sit up front by the heater. Once we got stuck. I am pretty sure it was the same day because I just remember being very cold. Some friendly man happened to come along and pulled us out. ~Paul | Zagone Brothers

12: When we were all older and Paul was still in College, I think he might have been 19 or 20. He had a trailer in Las Cruces that he was staying in. As I remember it one weekend Joe and Mike and I came for a visit. That night I guess it got a little chilly because Mike was trying to start a fire in the wood stove, but it didn’t seem to start. So he grabbed some alcohol which happened to be nearby - not of the wood alcohol version if you get my drift. In any case, he proceeded to pour some in the top of the stove and tried futilely to light the fire. So after a few moments of frustration he opened the top of the stove and looked in. Needless to say, there must have been an ember burning somewhere because at the exact same moment that he looked down the alcohol, which apparently had evaporated into a puff of combustible vapors burst into flame. I don’t think Mike had a goatee at the time, but the hair on his head, eyebrows and eyelids all sustained enough damage to leave me Joe and Paul rolling on the ground laughing. The next morning Mike, Joe and I woke to the smell of bacon and pancakes cooking. Paul being the gracious host was in the kitchen making his older brothers breakfast. We all got up and sat down to eat and were talking about whatever brothers talk about in the morning, when suddenly I noticed that the pancakes were a little different. They tasted great with an added crispy crunch I told Paul that the Rice-Crispies really added to the taste. Paul being Paul gave a non-committal utterance, nonchalantly shuffled over to the counter and picked up the pancake mix box. He shook it and after a moment, in the same non-committal tone said “Oh Weevils”. Joe and Mike immediately started spitting out the pancakes. I being Tommy stopped looked at my plate and then continued eating. After lunch, which Paul made and Joe and Mike carefully inspected, we sat around talking about all the things we use to do – like the thunderbirds (an exclusive bicycling club that Joe was President of and the rest of us were all privates in – metaphorically speaking), the hiking, spelunking in the old mine (an abandoned mica mine that was totally off limits, so of course it was one of our prime places to go) and the reservoir among other escapades were reminisced. During the discussion the subject of how difficult some of those hike had been on Paul came up. Keep in mind that Paul is more than 6 years younger than Joe and when Joe was twelve that made a lot of difference in abilities. In fact, considering the terrain and distances that we hiked Paul did an amazing job of keeping up. But Joe must have gotten frustrated at times because he always wanted go faster than Paul and I could go. So Paul just kidding around stood up and said something like: “Yeah, I remember being the smallest and you guys always picking on me. But now I am the biggest and I can kick all of your butts but I won’t do that.” Michael and I kind laughed or protested half-heartedly for two reasons - one because Paul did take some flack and two because he probably could have kicked our butts. But Joe seemed to take it more personally, because he got up in Paul’s face and said he would kick his butt anytime he wanted. Paul was perplexed at Joe’s attitude because he was really just joking around, but he stood his ground. Joe on the other hand became more adamant and started poking Paul. Paul warned Joe off. But Joe continued.

13: Joe didn't follow the normal career path of getting a regular career type job after college. He worked at a factory and then with his buddy Jim Rector he start selling Mexican Velvet paintings. They would truch these thinks around the country and sell them on street corners and parking lots. Well I spent a brief period as a bank examiner and then joined the navy because some idiot talked me into their flight program. I washed out of flying pretty quickly and they gave me an honorable discharge. Well I didn't have a job so Joe offered me a great deal, I could sell velvet paintings on street corners with him. I think it was the summer of 1978 or 1979. Now Joe and Jim had really developed this business into quite an art. Jim actually had several places in Juarez, that would paint copies of pictures that he took or found in magazines. They had the "Best" in velvet paintings. Not just your ordinary Evis's and bull fighters although we did get a few of those. Jim had a warehouse full in El Paso. I had a ford econoline 150 van and Joe had some old Chevy or Dodge Van. In El Paso, we packed every square inch of both Vans and on the road we went. We went all over Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montanna and even Minnesota. It took me several weeks to learn the ropes. But we would usually sell 90% of everything in about 2 weeks and Jim Rector would ship us another load. Jim also loaded up his truck and wells fargo Van and would meet us with loads of paintings. I remember one town where we set up at the locle bowing alley wchich was also the bus stop. Every time a bus stopped, all the people off the bus would eat in the bowling alley and then come out and look at the paintings. The crowd would then cause the locals to come buy and we would sell a bunch. This lasted for about 3 days and the small town had it's fill so on we would go. We had tricks too. The rain would not hurt the paintings but dust would. So we would have to continually dust them. The unloading and loading would scuff the frames so we had spray varnish that we would spray the frame and the painting. It would give the painting a shine. We would also put an artist cap on and and stand before anunfinished painting pretending we were the artists. We camped out a lot. I remember it being really late one night and some guy told us we could just go down and rode and camp anywhere. Well, we woke up the next morning in the middle of an athletic field where competition was going on. I think they thought we were part of one of the teams. We had lots of fun, made some good money for the times and got to see a good part of the country. ~Mike | So Paul reared back and punched Joe right in the sternum with enough force to blow him out the front door and down the steps. Joe got up and gasping ran back into the house sputtering between gasps how Paul was lucky that he was a nice big brother and was going to let that slide. Mike and I were rolling on the ground laughing. ~Tom


15: There was an assignment for one of my master’s courses in which I had to interview an entrepreneur and see how they tick. I was lucky enough to be able to dive into the persona of what made Uncle Joe into the self made mogul that he is today. During the interview, I was able to see that Uncle Joe is a man of many talents. Some of his most recognizable talents are his determination for success and his talent to never see a limit to his own abilities. I also learned that Uncle Joe has led such a fulfilling life that it would take a normal person three lives just to accomplish what he has done in his one. He is an amazing and stern business man with a heart of gold. He cares deeply for his family and his friends and is always willing to help out. I wish him the best of luck in his years to come and a very happy birthday. ~Adam | One of my favorite childhood memories revolves around Uncle Joe’s first house. Even though I was young I knew that he worked hard for his first house and he loved having his extended family spend time with him in Ruidoso. I have many memories of him taking us hiking, skiing, fishing, playing in the creek and camping by the house. But the best times were at night when he would build a fire, sing to us and tell us stories. Uncle Joe I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Thank you for all the love you have always given me. ~Elizabeth

16: DADDY | Joe became a dad on September 25, 1984.... a daddy of two on February 3, 1987..... and a daddy of three on December 3, 1988.

17: When I was four or five I was reading a book about some kids and their tree house. I got really excited and showed dad the book. Shortly after that, dad built us a playhouse in our backyard. Most of our friends had these flimsy little playsets, but dad built ours with lumber like a real house and it had a swing set, a slide and we could climb on the roof! Do you know how cool it is to see something come from a book and end up in your backyard?! ~Angela | When we were little my dad would play the guitar and sing to the three of us. Our favorite song was La-Bamba, and we would dance around the room, jump on the bed, and sing along! - Jeanette | This is the earliest day I remember of skiing! I was getting clothed up by dad and it was so early that it was still dark outside. I wanted to stay home and did not want to go skiing that day! But I remember dad looking at me and saying we will get you some hot chocolate as soon as we went up there. I even remember getting there and having the hot chocolate in my hands, after dad swiped his “magical” card that got everything for free, and asking for some extra really small marshmallows. Then he scooped the marshmallows out with the half cup and put them into my hot chocolate! ~Peter

19: "I remember one Christmas when I was very little, dad had a huge trunk waiting under the tree for me. When I went to open it, there were (what I thought was) hundreds of books inside. Now, books might sound boring to some people, but to me, this was the coolest trunk I had ever seen. I must have been five or six but I always think of that present as one of the best I ever got." | "The coolest surprise as a kid came when dad came to pick us up from mom's house one sunday and the car was completely packed up. Instead of us going home to Ruidoso he told us we were going to Steamboat Springs, CO! I hadn't traveled much as a kid and had never been to Colorado before. The town was snowy and beautiful and we had a great time!" | "One of my favorite memories from when I was a kid, was going to the state fair every year. It always fell around the same time as my birthday, so I thought of it as a special birthday trip just for my birthday. He would take us out of school for a few days and we would get to hang out with aunt teresa. I loved that trip and looked forwad to it every year." | ~Angela

21: Dad was my coach for the one coed baseball team I was on. He knew I was a girly girl, but that I liked to play,.and I could run! I felt like a secret weapon when he would let the big kids bat, and once they got on base he would substitute me in to run home and score! | There was the running joke in the family that I was always too quite, but that once you actually got me talking you couldn’t get me to stop. My dad can certainly attest to this. Most of the time I liked to observe people, but when I got really excited about something I had to share. The problem was I didn’t always know how to communicate my thoughts, so it usually took longer than the average kid to explain what I was trying to say. No matter how long it took, my dad would sit patiently and listen attentively to what I was telling him. I always felt like what I had to say was important, and that can mean the world to a little girl who doesn’t say much. | One of the biggest life lessons that I learned from my dad, occurred while I was in gymnastics. I had an amazing coach (Amy) who taught us the importance of strength work, and that practice makes perfect. Although Amy could train small town girls to beat the biggest teams in the state, it was the lessons that my dad taught me that made me a State Champion gymnast. He taught me to be mentally strong as well as physically strong. He taught me to visualize going through my routine, step-by-step. Before every meet I would mentally prepare and focus by sitting alone for ten minutes just walking through each of my routines, telling myself what to remember, when to extend, when to point, when to pause, and when to breathe. This exercise taught me that my body could execute what my mind envisioned. I always remember this when I am faced with any challenge in life, that with mental strength you can achieve great things. I attribute many of my achievements to the lessons I learned from my dad. | When I was in 1st or 2nd grade, Angela and I came home from school one day, upset because there were kids on the bus who were bullying us. The kids were older than me, I don’t know if they were older than Angela or not, but we were scared of them. I remember thinking I don’t want to take the bus anymore. Every morning we would catch the bus at the top of the hill from our house, and Dad never went up there with us because he had to get little Peter ready. That next day however, he stood with us waiting for the bus to come. I thought he was trying to give us courage to get back on the bus and be brave. When the bus came, we got on, and dad followed. As Angela and I found a seat for us to sit, Dad was talking to the bus driver. This time I thought, wow he’s smart! He’s going to tell the person in charge what happened and they will take care of it. That’s not how it happened......but we all know that’s not how Joe Zagone does things. The next thing I know my dad is calling the attention of everyone on the bus. He points to the two of us and says something along the lines of “See these girls? These are my daughters, and if I hear that anyone is messing with them you with have to deal with me. Got it?” We didn’t have a single problem for the rest of the year, and I held my head high that day because that was MY dad! | ~Jeanette

23: We had just won the first game of the season and the team was working out getting ready for the last district game. This was it! We would be playing Loveland and the only possible way of making it to playoff was to win by more than 10 points. Every day that week we worked hard trying to fight the light but it always seemed like it was dark ouside by the end of practice. Friday came as fast as the week had started and we walked around campus with our football shirt and pants on like every other Friday. The difference this time was that it would be our last game of the season. At least that was what everyone, including some of the younger football players were thinking. I was different! I even made a bet that we could win against the only undefeated team in our state, our team that had lost 8 straight games in a row. I didn't care, I wanted to beleave that we would win so badly that I made a bet that had very poor odds. It was November and it would start to get dark around six, but there we were, practicing for the final friday night game of our life. The air was fresh and it seemed to be the perfect setting. We were playing on that practice field with lights dragged in with trucks because we did not have permanent lights at our practice field. Every punter's kick echoed in the distant mountains. Every hit marked the end of a play and a second closer to the game. It was finally time to take our final ride to the football stadium. We jumped on the charter bus, one by one, excited but nervous all at once. When everyone sat down in their seats the coaches boarded and we departed. The ride was quiet except for the sirens going off in the distance. One police car was in front of the bus and one was behind the bus, escorting the bus to the football field. When we arrived, all of us jumped off the bus, one by one, ready for the game. After a hard game, we arranged ourselves into a circle to sing the final WARRIOR cry that we would have on this field. With tears in our eyes, we ran into the locker room. The football coach sat us all down and we said the prayer, thanking the Lord for the safety of the players out on the field that night. I lowered my head and began crying harder than I have every cried in my life. Not a beating from my father or the loss of a close one could have made me cry harder. Although ashamed at myself I could not stop. It was time to go out and face our fans. The fans that had been there for us through it all. We walked out and started to sing our fight song with our helmets held high! As I sang the song I looked out on the field and then back at the fans and told myself in the shade of my tears, I get to play one more game. We had won that game by more than 10 points we in fact held them to 0 and we scored 14 points. At the end of the fight song with our heads held high we walked towards our fans for their congratulations. I believe my dad was watching me through those few moments and he realized what I had been through. He was there for all the struggle that year and my entire high school football career. But no matter what how much glory I felt that day, it was nothing compared to how I felt when he looked into my eyes and told me "You became a man today son!" | "One time dad and I were driving to a ski race, like we always did on weekends. I was also asleep like I always was while dad drove. Well I guess dad was passing a car at 60+ and there was probably 3 inches or more of packed snow on the road. Not to mention that the tread on dads tires were at the end of the rope. I woke up and saw dad alternating the directions of the wheel! We were going to die I had decided about the 3rd second of being awake after realizing it wasn't a dream....but somehow he pulled it off and I was awake the rest of the night's drive with my eyes wide open." | ~Peter

25: There was one winter when Paul and I were visiting Ruidoso and we borrowed my mom's 4 wheel drive to go into town after a big snowfall. Turning at that last tricky bend in the road just before you get to the security gate at Eagle Creek II, the car slid into a slight ditch. No amount of 4-wheel drive effort seemed to help to get the car out and moving again. I despaired and cursed myself. Paul, bless him, was no help in maneuvering us out as he can't drive, but he was very good at encouraging me not to get upset. Then I saw Joe driving towards us and felt worse. I thought, "oh no, he'll think I was being a careless driver in Mom's car" and get upset with me. Joe stopped his car, got out, asked what happened. He assessed the predicament, all the while very calm. I don't remember exactly what practical magic he used to get us out, but I remember feeling saved from having to wait until the snow melted and keeping Mom from being able to get around for a few days. I felt so bad for what I did but then it was all OK. I think of this time a lot when I think about Joe. It represents one of his very best qualities which I admire and love him for. Though he knows how to yell : ) and everyone in the family knows that (hee hee), he can be the most calm, helpful, and loving person when you are in a bind. It is a very special quality. As a father, he is there 100% with all manner of love, support, and encouragement. Happy Birthday, Joe!!! xxoo ~Jill


27: My fondest recent memory of my brother is when he took me to Colorado to his daughter, Jeanette's, graduation from college. That was a very enjoyable trip. He took care of everything for me and even patiently took me skiing. It had been a long time since I had skied and unfortunately, I had gained enough weight that I was afraid that if I fell I wouldn't be able to get up. So I really went slow down the slopes. But he not only stayed with me, he convinced me to take another run. He could have been off skiing with Mike, Jeanette, and Brian. I'm sure that would have been more fun. The whole trip with Joe and Mike was a great break from my mom duties and I don't think he knows how grateful I am that he made it special for me. ~Pat

28: The greatest sport alive | JOE - THE ATHLETE | Favorite Past Time


Sizes: mini|medium|large|super size
Default User
  • By: j z.
  • Joined: over 7 years ago
  • Published Mixbooks: 0
No contributors

About This Mixbook

  • Title: Blank Canvas
  • Theme for Mixbook Scrapbookers
  • Tags: None
  • Started: over 7 years ago
  • Updated: over 7 years ago