The last three Mixbook 101 classes (How to Customize Photo Books: The 4 Tools You Need to Know, Customize Photo Projects with Mixbook’s Editor Title and Option Bar, and How to Use the Mixbook Editor’s Editing Area) covered the basics of the photo toolbar. Today, we will take a look at the sticker toolbar. The sticker toolbar consists of five buttons that should look very familiar! :) We’ll move from left to right, briefly describing each button’s function.
1. Flip This button will flip the selected sticker, mirroring its original image.
Although not on the actual toolbar, we want to take the time to point out the free rotation icon. Just like with photos, clicking on the circle will allow you to freely rotate your sticker to the left or right.
2. Style Tools The style tools available for stickers include the shadow, reflection, and transparency styles. To learn more about these styles and how to use them, check out the complete Style Tools tutorial.
3. Bring Forward and Send Back The next two buttons go hand in hand. Clicking on the respective button will either bring your sticker forward a “layer,” or send it back. The following screen shot will show you the same sticker placed on different “layers” on the page.
4. Sticker Span Toggle this button to stretch a sticker across two pages, or limit it to a single page.
5. Remove Sticker Just like on the photo toolbar, this last button will remove the sticker from the page.
So there you have it! Everything you need to know to fully utilize the sticker toolbar. If you’re feeling a little daring, why not upload your own stickers? If you know of any sites with some great digital stickers, be sure to let us know in the comment section below!