Up to 40% + 15% Off! Up to 40% Off + 15% Off Everything! Code: LOVE20 Ends: 1/27 Details

  1. Help
Up to 40% + 15% Off! Up to 40% Off + 15% Off Everything! Code: LOVE20 Ends: 1/27 Details

Classic Mixbook

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Classic Mixbook - Page Text Content

S: Philippine Trip

BC: The End

FC: Philippine Trip May 2011

1: Let me tell you a story.....

2: We were ready to go to the Philippines. We arrived at the airport and had to wait two hours until we could board the plane.

3: I didn't want to leave my puppy and my little sister.

5: It took three hours to fly to Minneapolis. We then had to wait a few more hours to fly to Japan. The plane ride was 12 hours long to Japan and then another five hour plane ride to the Philippines.

6: We finally arrived in the Philippines. When we arrived Bro. Sonny picked us up, got a taxi, and took us to the bus station. | We got to the bus station at midnight. We had to wait 3 hours for a bus.

7: It was a 4-5 hour bus ride. It was a forever long bus ride. Then we got to our destination. | Bro. Sonny, Dad, and I rode a tricycle for 2 miles to the campground.

8: We finally arrived at the campground. It was 7 o'clock when we arrived and Mr. Tim Keep, Mr. Deron Fourmen, Mr. Jon Earls, and Mr. R.G. were there to meet us. I told my Dad earlier on the trip I'm going to take a shower as soon I get to the camp ground.

9: When we got there we got settled in at the camp- ground. I watched some basketball, and some girls came over and asked me to play with them. We played volleyball and tennis which I had never played in my life, but it was fun. I taught them how to play soccer. After the game of soccer I brought out my crafts I brought with me. They had so much fun.

10: Later that day we went to the mall with Mr. Tim's missionary friends. We ate KFC. | Here are the missionaries who took us to the mall to have KFC.

11: At the mall they had Ace Hardware and places that we would have. It was a HUGE mall. They had all kinds of stores.

12: The next day was Sunday. We were there on Mother's Day. They also celebrated Mother's Day by having all the mothers come up front and gave each one a flower. They wanted me to tell a story at junior church, but I was to scared to do it.

13: In junior church they told a story and sang songs just like us. Then we went outside and played games. I taught them how to play Duck Duck Goose and Mother May I.

14: The next day we left the camp and went to Banaue. It was a 5-6 hour trip. | It was a very long trip to Banaue.

15: We stopped to take pictures. | Our group was Mr. Fourman , Mr. Jon Earls, Tim Keep, my Dad, me, Mrs. Sarah, and Mr. R.G.

16: Shopping in Banaue | These cute little kids were showing off to Mr. Jon and I. It was so funny.

18: After going shopping we went to the Noah's Ark Orphanage to have campmeeting. The next day we went to church and Mr. Fourmen spoke in the morning and the evening service. In the afternoon service, Mr. Jon spoke. We had to sing that night for the Philippino people.

19: We had time to kill so Mr. Tim took us to the Rice Terraces. It was so beautiful. God made creation very beautiful.

20: After going to see the Rice Terraces we went back to Noah's Ark. Mr..Tim showed me and the rest of the group the babies. They were adorable. The little boy I'm holding in the picture was named JoJo.

21: Babies

23: I loved the music in the Philippines. They may be off tune sometimes, but it sounded beautiful.

24: Bro. Yuccadi preaching | Outside our motel.

25: Outside our motel. | Our motel we stayed in. | Pictures

26: Doing

27: Crafts

28: Food | The food they made for us was delicious.

29: Everyone loved the lolli- pops.

30: Our

31: Bedroom | The beds were so comfortable. | I loved our little room we stayed in.

32: Going Home | Now it was time to go home. In some ways I didn't want to leave and at times I wanted to leave.

33: We finally got on our plane to go home. We had a five hour plane ride to Tokyo, Japan. We got there and had to wait a few hours for our plane. We finally got on our plane and had to sit and wait an extra hour because of a dog! From Japan to New York was a 13 hour flight.

34: Almost | Waiting for new tickets to go home | In the taxi. Can you tell that we were ready to go home.

35: Home | We arrived late for our plane ride from New York to Cincinnati because of a dog. We had to wait several hours for the next plane ride home. We had to take a taxi to a different airport. The guys were going crazy by then because we missed our flight. They were tired, and wanted to see their wives. But I, well I felt fine because...I'm young they told me.

37: Home | I have been home for a week and now ready for another adventure......

Sizes: mini|medium|large|huge
Abbey Stetler
  • By: Abbey S.
  • Joined: over 8 years ago
  • Published Mixbooks: 1
No contributors

About This Mixbook

  • Title: Classic Mixbook
  • Tags: None
  • Published: over 8 years ago