Up to 50% Off! 50% Off Bestsellers + More! Code: MERRY19 Ends: 12/9 Details

  1. Help
Up to 50% Off! 50% Off Bestsellers + More! Code: MERRY19 Ends: 12/9 Details

Josef Mengele

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Josef Mengele - Page Text Content

FC: Josef Mengele

1: This is where I got assigned to go after I volunteered to work at a concentration camp. | Auschwitz | the guards make sure that the convicts stay put

2: Here is a photograph of the test subjects available | May 26, 1943 Dear Mother, You said that I could never achieve my dreams of manipulating humans so they look like what the fuhrer wants, but now I have the opportunity to develop the technology to make the Aryan race for him. At Auschwitz I have plenty of test subjects and twins to help the Third Reich reach it's full potential and greatness. I hope that one day my name will be know by everyone. Love, your Joey

3: At the beginning of 1943 I was still just a soldier | Later, on May 24, I became the doctor of Auschwitz | Since I got here most of my test subjects have been twins | A picture of me when I was home in late October 1943

4: on May 15 1944 the Ovitz family arrived at Auschwitz. Menegele's official job was to study deformities | in October of 1943 I preformed sterilization experiments on girls | Ovitz family cane

5: My watch | My journal

6: Everything will end in catastrophe if natural selection is altered to the point that gifted people are overwhelmed by billions of morons. I predict that 90 percent of humans will starve due to stupidity and the remaining 10 percent will survive | some clips from my journal | Those who were unfit had to accept the rule of more accomplished human beings, or they were pushed out or exterminated. Weaker humans were excluded from reproducing. This is the only way for human beings to exist and to maintain themselves.

7: Dear mother, Today I reconjoined twins for a reason that I forgot. I will later try and put one twin's eye on the back of the other's head to see if the latter one lives to see out the back of his head. Eventually I will get to the transplanting of muscle and nerve tissue to see if it can be used to help wounded soldiers. I have successfully sterilized a group of girls so they can't hurt humanity by reproducing. Here at Auschwitz I am giving life, not taking it. Love, your Joey

8: I went though the Barracks and selected people to be experimented on | we incinerate those that are not good enough to use

9: Today is March 11, 1944 also today is the day my son was born I have taken the day off to fully appreciate the perfection of genetics that is the Aryan race. My wife and I are extremely happy for our new addition to the Mengele family. later she will throw a party for him and invite all our closest friends and relatives. I only hope that she doesn't over do it. I am glad that our son, Rolf, is healthy and will be a perfect example of the master race | Another clipping from my journal

10: January 27, 1945 we fled Auschwitz because the Red Army is encroaching fast and there is no sign of them stopping. We left the prisoners behind


Sizes: mini|medium|large|colossal
Default User
  • By: Andrew A.
  • Joined: over 9 years ago
  • Published Mixbooks: 1
No contributors

About This Mixbook

  • Title: Josef Mengele
  • Tags: None
  • Published: over 9 years ago