Up to 50% Off! 50% Off Favorites! Code: FAVS19 Ends: 11/25 Details

  1. Help
Up to 50% Off! 50% Off Favorites! Code: FAVS19 Ends: 11/25 Details

Love Birds

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Love Birds - Page Text Content

S: Moments With You

FC: moments for you

1: With love for... Mike & Sarah

2: "lucky i'm in love with my best friend" | I don't regret the things I have done, or the things I have chosen not to do because whatever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you...

3: I will always love you

4: We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

5: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Dr. Suess | Our advice is don't listen to advice. You two know each other better than anyone else so talk it out and learn something new from each other each day... | Rick & Jenn

6: A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. | Marriage is not always 50/50. You may give 75% and the other may give 25% one day. The next day it may be 90% from the other person and 10% you. The magic is that in the end you complete each other. You both will find a way to make it 100% everyday with the love you share for one another. Do not take each other for granted. Make sure you take the time to tell each other how much you care and love one another everyday. The romance, compliments and wooing should not end just because you signed a piece of paper. Finally, spend quality time with one another, but also allow yourself your own personal time. We love you both very much and we know you will find all the happiness in the world together! | Tiffany & Earl

7: All you need is love.

8: Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.

9: Love... If you have it you don't need anything else....if you don't have it it doesn't matter much else what you have...

10: "At the end of a crazy day, just remember that more important than anything else, you get to end your day with each other. Your both full of so much love and happiness and deserve the best." | Jay & Christina

11: LOVE BIRDS | Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

12: Love Deeply, forgive quickly, promise your life time, and never throw frozen chickens! | Lauren & Mark

13: I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

14: Live | Laugh | Love | Forever

15: 1f you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.

16: Never go to bed angry because not only will you loose sleep but you will also wake up angrier then when you went to bed. It is best to work it out before you go to sleep! Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. | Joe & Lindsey

18: Always kiss me goodnight

19: Just 3 simple pieces of advice... 1. Never go to bed angry 2. Always get at least 2 kisses a day, one good morning and one good night 3. Forget the word mine, it is ours from here on Faith & Jim

20: The best thing about me is you.

21: Once upon a time... | they lived happily ever after | Heres to a lifetime of love, joy, and happiness...

Sizes: mini|medium|large|gargantuan
Default User
  • By: Jennifer G.
  • Joined: over 8 years ago
  • Published Mixbooks: 1
No contributors

About This Mixbook

  • Title: Love Birds
  • Wedding Shower for Mike & Sarah
  • Tags: None
  • Published: over 8 years ago