Up to 50% Off + MORE! Code: TREAT Ends: 10/24 Details
  1. Help

Classic Mixbook

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Classic Mixbook - Page Text Content

BC: The End

FC: Adam and Sherry March 17, 2012

2: Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejonceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

3: ~ Your special wishes for us ~ | Love one another unconditionally. ~Nan

4: Pray over all decisions. ~ Paw | Communicate. Share things with each other. It is wonderful to have someone to talk to about anything. ~Mom Davis

6: ~ Favorite Memories ~

7: "You're nothing short of my everything." ~Ralph Block

8: Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ~Aristotle | Marriage is said to be a divine institution and that to remain so, the Divine One, Jesus Christ, must of necessity always be found there. ~Papa Maggard

9: Be patient with each other. ~ Dad Davis

11: Don't criticize in public or private. Words are just as hurtful and can not be taken back. ~Mom and Dad Forrester

12: We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~ Dr. Seuss | Congratulations on your Big Day. We are so happy for you. There is nothing like finding that right person that you know you want to spend the rest of your life with. ~Pa and Granny

13: ~ Words of Wisdom ~ | Continue to be friends. Enjoy each other's company. Spend time doing things together while at the same time recognizing that there needs to be time apart. ~Dad Davis

14: Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her... | When words fail; music speaks. | Appreciate your spouse's gifts and abilities given from God. ~Dad Davis

15: Remember all they do for you and why you love them. Let them know everyday how thankful you are for these things. ~Mom and Dad Forrester

16: Hold hands, sit close, put your arms around each other in public and in private. ~Mom and Dad Forrester

17: Put your needs before your wants. ~Paw | Always put God first in your lives. ~Nan

18: Remember every day why you fell in love. ~Mom and Dad Forrester | Encourage, support and be respectful of each other. ~Nan | Marriage is not always 50/50. At times one of you may give 75% and the other may only give 25%. Just be willing to work with one another. ~Mom Davis

19: Never go to bed angry. ~Dad Davis | Keep the honeymoon going. Always keep your lines of communication open. ~ Pa and Granny

20: ~ Give Us Some Advice ~ | Rely on God each day and let Him guide you down the path of life. Thank Him for letting you find each other. ~Mom and Dad Forrester

21: Share your feelings. ~Paw | Always do God's will. ~Nan | When a man and woman promise themselves to each other in marriage they should mean forever, for lifelong harmony. Keep the Lord Jesus Christ as the center of your marriage. Consult Him for advice and decisions. ~Mama

22: Every love story is beautiful, but I think ours is the best.

23: Cleave! ~Dad Davis | Make your "sweetie" always feel special. ~Mom and Dad Forrester

24: Keep God at the center of your marriage. ~Mom Davis

25: Pick your battles. Some things are not worth fussing over. ~Mom and Dad Forrester | Keep the Lord in the forefront of your marriage. Read His Word daily and pray together. ~Pa and Granny

26: Memories of Sherry and Adam

27: ...I found him whom my soul loveth... Song of Solomon 3:4

28: Never go to bed angry. As the sign says "Always kiss me goodnight." ~Pa and Granny

29: Remember it is the little things we do for one another that is the most important. ~ Pa and Granny

Sizes: mini|medium|large|jumbo
Default User
  • By: Sherry F.
  • Joined: about 5 years ago
  • Published Mixbooks: 0
No contributors

About This Mixbook

  • Title: Classic Mixbook
  • Tags: None
  • Started: about 5 years ago
  • Updated: over 4 years ago

Get up to 50% off
Your first order

Get up to 50% off
Your first order