BC: The End
FC: Where the Blue Ridge yawns its greatness and the Tigers play | Memorable Sites on Clemson University's Campus
1: Tillman Hall is not the oldest building on the campus, but it is one of the most recognized building at Clemson. It overlooks Bowman Field. It was dedicated in 1891 and was originally called "The Agricultural Building." Much of the building was destroyed in a fire on May 22, 1894.Now it houses the Eugene Moore school of Education.
2: Memorial Stadium, also known as Death Valley, is Clemson University's football stadium. Construction began in 1942, originally seating approximately 20,000 , and today holds nearly 90,000 fans. It is one of the 10 largest on-campus stadiums in the country.
4: Cooper Library is Clemson University's main library, located at the center of campus, and is named for Robert Muldrow Cooper. Cooper Library's 6 levels house more than 1.5 million items, including books, periodicals, and microfilm. Cooper Library also contains a coffee shop, Java City on the 5th level, and a convenience store with snacks on the 4th level. The Library faces the Reflection pond
7: Sikes Hall serves as the principal administration building, housing the offices of the President, the Provost, the Vice President for Student Affairs, Admissions, Financial Aid, the Bursar, and the Registrar.Sikes Hall was completed in 1904 and is named for Clemson's sixth president, Enoch Walter Sikes. was formally named Sikes Hall upon its remodelling into the administration building in 1972, at which time most offices relocated from Tillman Hall, the original Main Building. Some financial offices remained in Tillman, however.
8: Bowman Field is an extremely large, open grassy area in front of Sikes Hall, Tillman Hall, Godfrey Hall, Holtzendorff Hall, and Mell Hall. Named for Randolph T. V. Bowman, an instructor in forge and foundry, and an assistant football coach who died at 23 on April 14, 1899, it was originally the parade ground for Clemson cadets and the home of Clemson University's first football, baseball, basketball teams, track and even soccer teams.
10: Established in 1996, The Military Heritage Plaza, created from the generosity of the Classes of '50, '51, '52 and '53 honors the University's history as a military institution as well as Clemson alumni who have served the United States in times of war.
11: The Plaza was dedicated at 2 p.m. on June 8, 1996. Four landscaped terraces step down toward Bowman Field as if to mark the passage of a cadet through his life at Clemson.
12: Come Visit Soon! Go Tigers!