Want a quick and easy way to make Halloween candy a little more fun? Whether you’re handing out treats from home, or tucking a special candy bar into a loved one’s lunch box this week, we’ve got a way to make it extra special.
All you need is a color printer, scissors, a stapler, and tape to transform a simple baggie of hard candy, or a ho-hum bar into a frightening vampire, mummy, or Frankenstein.
To assemble candy bar wrappers:
- Print out the candy bar wrappers here
- Cut out individual wrappers.
- Fold the topper around the candy bar.
- Tape and enjoy!
To assemble treat-bag toppers:
- Print out the treat-bag toppers here.
- Cut out individual toppers.
- Assemble a sandwich bag of treats.
- Fold the topper over the top of the bag.
- Staple and enjoy!
We hope you have a spooky Halloween full of tricks and treats!