What’s a Good Alternative to Replacing Apple Photo Products?
Apple likes to surprise its customers with new aspects of its products every year. This time, the surprise is a little less exciting and a bit more frustrating than in the past. Apple is discontinuing all of its Mac photo books printing services, including photo albums, physical books, calendars, cards, and prints. Currently, when users open up their apps, they receive a pop up informing them that this service is going to stop by the end of September. They are also prompted to get ready to use a different service, because Mac photo albums and products are being discontinued.
September 30th: Mac Photo Products Will Sunset.
While users of the Mac photo book maker can continue to print projects for a little while, the deadline is rapidly approaching. Apple users can only do so until September 30th, and they will need to find a Mac photo book substitute once this day arrives. Without an option in place, users may put off completing their projects for gift giving, something which isn't the optimal thing to do. Rather than bemoan the fact that Apple is discontinuing their Mac photo book maker, users should consider viable alternatives for all of their photo product printing needs. After all, it makes more sense to find a replacement before you actually need it.
Replacing Apple Photo Book with a Good Substitute Just Got Simplerer.
One good option for a Mac photo book alternative is Mixbook, a photo service with a long history of providing quality photo service since 2006, when it originated. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Mixbook is considered by some individuals as the premier alternative for Mac users wanting to get their photo books printed. The company already has a long list of loyal customers, and it is about to get some more.
In fact, it is easy to see why Mixbook is a positive alternative for anyone looking to switch over from Mac photo book maker. Mixbook offers a guarantee of "100% happiness" with their photo products, which are fully customizable. According to their website, if you aren't happy, they aren't happy until your satisfaction has been achieved. Customers can also select a professionally designed template, upload their photos, and create a gorgeous project within minutes. From clip art to stickers to different sizes and shapes, you get so many options to customize your photo project that you can work on it until you are fully satisfied with your design.
8 Easy Steps to Uploading Your iCloud Photos to Mixbook
Before you can begin the first of your Mac photo albums, take a few minutes to review the following guide. It gives you all of the details you need to upload your photos from your computer for your Mixbook project.
1. Create a Mixbook account if you don't already have one. Log in using Facebook or your email account and password. To open your project in the editor window, select the "Edit" button on the right-hand side of the page.
2. Find the "+ ADD PHOTOS" button on the top of the left-hand side of the editor page and click on it.
3. A box labeled "Upload Photos Box" automatically opens up on your screen. Find the orange "Upload Photos From MY COMPUTER" button and click on it.
4. Find the folder containing the photos you want to upload and double click on it.
5. Once your photo folder opens, you can select the photos your want to add to your Mixbook project from the display. If you want to upload more than one photo at a time, simply hold the shift button down as you make your selection. Once you are finished making your choices, select the "Open" button located in the lower right-hand corner of the "Upload Photos" box.
6. Wait a moment or two while your photos upload. You can watch the progress at the bottom of the window.
7. As soon as your photos have uploaded, select the yellow "CLOSE" button located in the uppermost right-hand corner of the "Upload Photos" box.
8. Your photos will appear on the left-hand side of the page in a box labeled "All Photos." Now, you can begin selecting your photos. Simply click, hold, and drag them onto your project page.
If you need more details before making up your mind on how to replace your existing Mac photo albums option, just consider that Mixbook does all of the hard work for you. Its software is intuitive, helping to create perfect clarity, clear colors, crisp designs, and ideal results. Personalizing is easy, and customers have the flexibility to experiment with their designs without having to begin over if they want to switch back to something.